Economic activity in Lithuania
Lithuania is one of the more popular locations for starting a business. Its popularity is caused by low CIT and PIT taxes. As well as a convenient location for conducting business with countries such as Belarus and Russia. Lithuania is one of the Baltic countries. These that have undergone a profound political transformation since the fall of the Eastern Bloc. In 2018 GDP per capita in Lithuania was already $ 16.700, and may indicate that it will continue to grow over the next few years.
The advantage of running a business in Lithuania is the Polish minority, allowing easy acquisition of business contacts. Thanks to this, we have the ability to quickly start a business in an environment that knows Polish. A Polish minority who knows the local market, customs and recipes will help in organizing your first activities. Lithuania is perfectly located when it comes to the business of production and export.
Advantages of running a business in Lithuania:
- PIT tax at 24%,
- the possibility of obtaining tax exemption or large tax allowances against personal income tax (up to 15%),
- CIT in the amount of 15%,
- ease in settling the company’s income when paying dividends,
- interest and revenues from copyright taxation at a tax rate of 10%,
- royalties are not taxable,
- possibility to reduce the tax rate to the level of 13% in the case when the company does not exceed the turnover of approx. PLN 300,000 EURO and the number of employees is less than 10,
If you are interested in starting a business in Lithuania and are looking for ways to optimize your company, please contact us. We will help you in carrying out the whole process and all formalities related to it. We offer legal assistance and business consulting at every stage of the investment.
You can contact us by email or telephone number susceptible in the CONTACT tab.